Friday, October 5, 2007

Justice Dance

I may have lost two friends by putting this up here. I am really loving all my old Lomo fish shots, best party camera ever. This first shot is a double exposure. The one shot is of my friend Kristen and the overlaying shot is of an awesome drawing in chocolate in a coffee.
Random Mission to town, Bumped into Stephanie, Got food at Rafiki's and absorbed a Bergie getting soaked in the midst of a back-firing Bakkie, Arty Schmarty to my Muse Blues.


At least this was a good laugh if nothing else. Pieter and I getting Emo in the fields. Watch Justice - Dance, Radical Video, Flash Inspiration for our Nation. Flash is Cool and so are remote Flashes.



2 comments:

Philip Erasmus said...

ripsnorter has now become tame amidst these new developments, hopefully dictionary.com start inventing new words to describe this progression.

justice - d.a.n.c.e. = tom cruise = portuguese man of war.

out.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.